Thursday 13th March 10h-12h30 - CIBE Conference "District Heating: a growth opportunity for wood energy"
Taking the opportunity of the Salon Bois Energie 2014, the CIBE, with support from ADEME, offers a series of conferences on "district Heating: a growth opportunity for wood energy". Several presentations will be offered, followed by exchanges with the room. Among the topics dealt with : district heating networks in 2012, economical, regulatory and financial aspects, organisational setups, public subsidies and positive local impacts.
With the participation of: Clarisse Fischer (CIBE), Thomas Duffes (AMORCE), Serge Defaye (DEBAT), Eddie Chinal (Kalice), Carmelo Lauricella (Dalkia), David Bremond (ADEME Rhône-Alpes), Lionel Tricot (RAEE), Bruno De Monclin (CIBE).
This conference will be following by a study tour, in the afternoon. More details are available on the study tour page.
Click here to download the detailed programme of activities proposed by the CIBE on Thursday 13th (French only).
Thursday 13th March afternoon - Propellet Conference "Wood pellets ... Destination quality"
Propellet France, the national association for wood pellets, will be very involved in this edition of the Salon Bois Energie. On Thursday 13th march, a conference on wood pellets and quality will be offered from 13h30 to 15h10, with the participation of: Eric Vial (Propellet France), Mathieu Campargue (RAGT), Nicolas Audigane (SER) et Thierry Autric (Qualit'Enr).
This conference will be followed by a workshop on ENplus certification from 15h30 to 17h30. Pre-registration at email@example.com.
This will be followed by a "Propellet Tour" evening, aimed at installers, and organised in collaboration with IFB42's "5 à 7 de l'éco-construction®". This 2h30 evening (from 18h to 20h30) aims at presenting the sector, the advantages of this technology and its technical aspects. Click here to register.
Click here to download the detailed programme of activities proposed by Propellet on Thursday 13th (French only).
Friday 14th March 10h-12h - UCFF-GCF Conference "Responsible wood supply : quality and traceability"
The following topics will be addressed:
With the participation of: Pierre DUCRAY (Director, Groupe Coopération Forestière), Sophie PITOCCHI (National Wood Energy Coordinator, Groupe Coopération Forestière) and local cooperatives.
- Wood energy from the forest: what future?
- Is there wood energy left in the forest?
- Is it possible to produce wood energy without forest plantations?
- Can supply chain for wood energy coming from the forest be considered as another supply chain?
- Production of wood energy from the forest: a "mere" chipping?
Friday 14th March 14h-16h - FIBRA Conference "Ongoing efforts from Rhône-Alpes companies to improve wood fuel quality"
The following topics will be discussed during this session:
- Securing wood chip supply in Rhône-Alpes region (ABSRA - Approvisionnement Biomasse Sécurisé de Rhône-Alpes)
- Production and Commercialisation of dry wood logs by companies of the Rhône-Alpes Bois Bûche - RA2B brand
- Production and Commercialisation of dry wood
- Natural drying
- Drying with a blowing truck (SARL AVI RL)
- Hybrid solar/thermal dryer (SAS Barraquand)
- Thermal dryer (SARL Sylvéo Bois energie)
- Humidity control (FIBOIS 07/26)
- Wood logs/pellets self-service (Pellets Drive - JMA Distribution)